Course DetailsSave £40!
- Book with a friend and save a total of £40!Save 50%
- If you are eligible for a UCAT bursary email us at email@example.com for a unique code allowing you to book for half price!Key Points:
This intensive course is dedicated to helping you boost your scores in the UCAT
- Full UCAT mock
- Take each section with UCAT timings
- Review the answers, explanations as a group
- Spot easy errors and learn useful shortcuts
- Hone your exam technique
- All questions specially selected for this course
- Ideal for anyone sitting the UCAT for entry to Medicine or Dentistry in 2019
- 10am - 5.30pm
- FREE access for 3 months to our online UCAT revision service after the course - over 2000 UCAT questions
The course will give you a useful insight into your UCAT preparation and progress. We hope this will maximise your chances of getting into Medicine / Dentistry.
This course is aimed at anyone applying for Medicine or Dentistry at UK universities. For entry in 2020, the deadline for sitting the UCAT is 2nd October 2019. The course covers:UCAT tuition from a tutor who takes the UCAT every year.All 5 sections of the UCAT exam
- each section of the UCAT will be looked at in detail with explanation of how to tackle the different question types and practice questions in each section. This includes the key changes made to the exam this year.Mock UCAT
- realistic mock with the same timings as the real exam, all question formats included, detailed answers and explanations.Course Programme
10.10 Verbal Reasoning Mock
10.40 Verbal Reasoning Mock answers and explanations
11.20 Comfort break
11.30 Decision Making Mock
12.05 Decision Making Mock answers and explanations
1.00 Break for lunch
1.40 Quantitative Reasoning
2.10 Quantitative Reasoning answers and explanations
3.00 Abstract Reasoning Mock
3.15 Abstract Reasoning Mock answers and explanations
3.45 Comfort break
4.00 Situational Judgement Mock
4.35 Situational Judgement Mock answers and explanations
5.15 CloseCourse Feedback
Feedback from students who have attended our UCAT teaching sessions in the past:
"The session was informative and provided me with a very useful insight into what the UCAT test was like. It was useful to have some practice questions from each section and the extra tips were very helpful. It was also good to know how universities use the UCAT"
"Everything was explained in depth, the mock tests gave a good indication of what to expect, all key info clearly explained, essential points of presentation"
"Practice and clear breakdown of each section and very clear explanation"
"The practice questions and explanations were really good, as well as the tips"
"I liked the fact that everything was explained. The session was well structured and run"
"All sections were thoroughly explained and examples were provided. Engaging and confident speaker :D"
"Confidence, politeness and great in depth understanding of the UKCAT system, Brilliant advice"
"Direct, idea portrayed simple. Tips on each section. Opening our minds up to how tough UKCAT is."
"Gave a good representation of the types of questions likely to come up in the exam"
"Enthusiastic atmosphere, good number of practice questions, useful information"
"A very helpful presentation, that has heightened my confidence and preparation for the test"
"It was an excellent presentation which was very informative and useful. Thank you :)"
"The session was very useful, I would definitely recommend it to others"